Tea versus Coffee: Is One Better Than the Other?
- Tea has less caffeine than coffee, but coffee gives you that needed jolt of energy
- Tea contains anti-oxidants, but coffee contains potassium and magnesium
- Tea lowers the risk of some cancers, but coffee lowers the risk Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Type II diabetes
- Tea decreases inflammation, but coffee protects the liver
- Tea improves insulin sensitivity, but coffee helps with depression
All in all, neither is better nor worse for you, but let’s take our caffeine with a cup of moderation.
Now, go out and impress people with your random coffee knowledge! And as always, thank you for reading and joining me on this #internationalcoffeejourney